Saturday 23 April 2011

Dancing

This blog is about my "Dancing"...Now lets start I started dancing when i was in grade 2 and i was doing hip pop for the first concert. I liked it so much i continued it and i was there for the second concert and in that concert i did hip pop, jazz and ballet !!

 The next year i went to a different dance school and it is called Dance Explosion and i did jazz & tap. My first concert at dance explosion was good and the theme was the Australian Outback and my second concert  theme was Chitty Chitty bang bang and my jazz &  tap class was the puppets.

Now it is this year and we are getting ready for our first concert for this year and now i do jazz, tap and ballet and our theme this year is Dancing through the years!

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment